Conditions of Booking
- Tenants must agree to take good care of their holiday home, to leave it clean and tidy and to replace breakages. This is the main condition of acceptance of any booking.
In order that properties can be thoroughly inspected between lets, holidays commence at 3PM or 4PM on arrival day and terminate at 10 Am or 10.30AM on departure day.
- A non-refundable deposit of 1/3 of the rent to be paid when booking is made
- The balance of the rent is due six weeks before commencement of the holiday. If we do not receive your balance by that date and despite reminders by telephone or by post this remains unpaid we will assume you have cancelled your booking and seek to re-let the property. You will be held responsible for the balance of the rent due
- If you book within 6 weeks of your holiday, the whole rent is required as a condition of booking
The property is offered only on the understanding that no more than 4 persons shall use the property in any booking. As we offer primarily family holidays, we reserve the right to refuse or curtail any booking where it subsequently transpires that information has been withheld from us either by numbers in the party or its composition. We also reserve the right to make a booking subject to deposit being received against inventory or cleaning, refundable after the holiday, less any damaged or missing items and less any other than normal cleaning being necessary by us. A deposit is automatically levied against all Christmas and New Year bookings.
Linen is supplied as per the property details. Towels are not included, a towel hire service may be available on request at an extra charge.
- Electricity / Gas - Inclusive.
No liability is accepted in respect of loss or damage to baggage, car or contents resulting from riot, war, strikes, adverse weather conditions or sickness or injury or for loss or damage by a third party.
The property owner or Agent shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time for essential maintenance or annual ETC inspection. Wherever possible this will be by prior arrangement.